When was the last time your Low Voltage Lighting System received a thorough performance check?
Keep your Low Voltage Lighting System working Properly and avoid Costly Repairs.
Protect your investment and keep your system looking as beautiful as your landscaping.
With our Landscape Lighting Maintenance Plan, you simply sign up and we contact you to let you know when we’ll be there. If your transformer is outside, you don’t have to be home or at the office. If your transformer is indoors, we will schedule our visit for a time you are available and it’s convenient for you.
And, of course, being a valued C & L Landscape Lighting customer and Maintenance Plan holder, you will be a top priority throughout the year if you should need anything serviced while we are in your area.
Here is what this $350 Summer Sizzler landscape Lighting System Maintenance Plan Includes
- We come out TWO times per year to inspect and repair your Low Voltage Lighting System installed by C & L Landscape Lighting.
- Look for damaged or exposed cables
- Check fixtures for damage
- Replace bulbs (on Retrofitted fixtures)
- Clean Metal/Plastic Components
- Clean Glass Lenses
- Check & Adjust Fixture Positions
- Check for efficient operation of Transformer(s)
- We cut back plants and branches, if grown over fixtures.
- Remove debris from fixtures.
- Maximum 30 Light System. For larger systems, another $25 will include up to another 30 Fixtures. That’s $375 for 60 Fixtures!
- Have an unexpected lighting emergency? We’ll include 1 Free Service Call in addition to the 2 included in this Maintenance Plan
Pinellas Landscape Lighting Maintenance Dates:
1st Maintenance: November, December or January
2nd Maintenance: May, June or July
Free Service Call: We respond within 72 Hours
Landscape Lighting Maintenance Keeps Your Lights Looking New for Years
Sign up today for C & L Landscape Lighting’s Annual Maintenance Plan to ensure every light you’ve come to love and depend on continues to function perfectly and continues to highlight your property’s beauty.
Often times, homeowners have landscape lighting installed or designed for their homes and businesses but neglect to have it maintained.
Like many investments in our property that we make, it requires some upkeep. All electrical systems need regular maintenance to ensure peak performance and your peace of mind.
If you find a landscape contractor that does not want to maintain their own installations, then you could end up with a real problem later on. It is important to deal with contractors who believe in landscape lighting maintenance.
When you don’t regularly maintain your outdoor lighting system, you could wind up paying huge out-of-pocket fees to deal with problems such as…
- Fixture corrosion from Florida’s heat and humidity.
- Shifting light position and performance due to tree growth
- Damaged bulbs, cut lines, or broken fixtures as a result of yard maintenance
At C & L Landscape Lighting, we want to know what is going on, so we can keep on top of things and get your outdoor lighting system repaired, if needed, right away.
Remember, if there are any issues relating to the landscape lighting system, the first year is the time to catch any issues and deal with them quickly. We maintain anything from large estates to small lighting projects. Our aim is to have every outdoor lighting installation running correctly and without problems.
Lighting Maintenance Agreements
Maintenance agreements can save you hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of the system. Our maintenance programs include all light bulbs and general service. They also include reduced labor rates on troubleshooting, if any issues come up.
C & L Landscape Lighting offers quarterly and annual maintenance agreements. Services provided are by 30 fixture package groups after we install your outdoor lights, these services include:
- Clean all lenses and fixtures
- Replace bulbs if needed. (prev. installed C&L Landscape Lighting LED bulbs N/C)
- Check all sockets and lubricate if necessary
- minor adjustments and shrub trimming for optimum fixture performance
- Re-bury any exposed wire
- Check timers and reset if necessary